* Karsten W. Rohrbach (Wed, May 16, 2001 at 05:55:23PM +0200)

> why bother using mailman? try ezmlm, it works for a lot of real high volume
> mailing lists ;-)

ezmlm is, in my opinion, the way to go if you want to have as little to do with
your lists and lists users as possible after you've set up your lists.  I really
like VERP, it saves me lots of time needed to othervise trying to track down the
address users are subscribed as.

> (or does mailman have some real features compared to exmlm-idx?)

For some, the web interface of mailman would be the reason for installing it. If
you happen to like web interfaces (many users do), you would have to look long
to find something as good as the mailman web interface.

I've tried both, and qmail has no problem at all with either of these mailing
list managers.

--
 SSM - Stig Sandbeck Mathisen
  Trust the Computer, the Computer is your Friend