This is not spam.  This is the W32/Hybris worm.  Your user is infected.

Check the logs for the email message immediately preceding this one.
That's probably your infected user, since Hybris attaches itself to
the wsock2.dll library and sends out an email message immediately
after a valid one is sent.

See the following for more information on Hybris:

  http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/w32hybrisd.html
  http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/stories/story/0,10738,2716778,00.html
  http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w95.hybris.gen.html
  http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/articles/navidad.html