In our company some people are members of a [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Recently they complained, that they don't receive mails anymore. The
delivery error message on yahoogroups said that the mailserver soft
bounced the message. This happens since I restricted RCPT domains
(control/rcpthosts) to only our domains to close the open relay. After
I added yahoogroups.com to rcpthosts our subcribers received mail.
On the other hand I can receive messages posted to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
even I didn't put this domain into rcpthosts. How comes?
Thanks for your help,
Roland