hi,

        we have a qmail server running qmail and vpopmail here...
i have a mailbox for mailing our customers, i get messages back,
i can't retrieve these on 'outlook express'...
i need to remove mails from vpopmail dir by "From" as 'MAILER-DAEMON'
to clean the mailbox before opening it under windoz.

is there a perl script, python ??? i found some concerning qmail queue,
i use them sometimes, as qmHandle.pl and mailRemove.py ...
i'd like one as mailRemove.py but working on a vpopmail dir ...

i tried to list and pipe with a grep for deleting them, there's too many
ones...

many thanks.