Hello Charles,

I  want  to  know  more  details  about  the  RFC which discuss on the
empty  (null) envelope sender. Can you tell me the RFC number and from
where I could  access the RFC ?
I  ask  because  I  found  that  one of my  ISP's server  will  reject
emails with Return-path <>. This make me many inconvenience.
Maybe I could talk with my ISP after checking it in details.

Thanks in advance.

Kenneth