We are a small ISP and currently having a mail server (InterMail) serving POP3/SMTP
access to our subscribers.
Let's say mail system A= serverA.domain.com.my and user e-mail address like
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We planning to migate from this mail system to qmail.

And we already setup FreeBSD+qmail+vpopmail+sqwebmail+qmailadmin to provide the same
service POP3/SMTP
Let's say mail system B = serverBdomain.com.my and user e-mail address like
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

For co-existant purpose (migration) ,
Is there a POP3 and SMTP proxy solution such that userA POP3 and SMTP access will
still poiting to serverA and
qmail user (userB) will poiting to serverB ?

Note : Both server having the same e-mail domain name.

Thanks,