I have qmail,qpop3d, and courier-imap humming along just fine. I added
isoqlog which, when run manually works fine, but I can not get it to log
on it's own. I've search all 38 messages (wow!) on the yahoo isoqlog
message board, and tho others are having the same problem, no solutions.

The problem centers around the /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-send/log/run
file. (Yes, I used the 'Live With Qmail' doc to set everything up. The
isoqlog doc says to remove the 's2500000 ' portion of the command and
put in !isoqlogappend instead. So the file reads (all on one line):

#!/bin/sh
exec /usr/local/bin/setuidgid qmaill /usr/local/bin/multilog t
!isoqlogappend /var/log/qmail/send

I can see the command running in "ps auxw" so I know the restart took
affect. But nothing happens. The /var/log/qmail/isoqlog file is supposed
to fill up (I think) with info. But after each nights cron job that
rotates the log file, it just sits there at zero bytes. The doc says to
manully run the tai64nlocal command to create the first isoqlog file,
which works fine. Then I manully run the cron jobs and the web pages get
created beautifully.

What am I missing?

- Gary