How does everyone feel about the tone of the automatically-generated
messages?

Dan Bernstein is brilliant as a software author.  qmail is great!  This is
not a genuine complaint.

This is a very subjective matter, but the tone of the
automatically-generated messages seems too freindly.  For example, there was
a bounce message today which ended with "Sorry it didn't work out!".  It
seems too casual, too friendly, too personal.  It also seems too wordy.  One
ends a marriage or a business partnership with those words, but they don't
seem right for a bounced e-mail message.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed this, too?  Am I too picky or too
sensitive or too ... whatever?

Dave.