arnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Could someone tell me the order as well as how to install Bruce
> Guenter's Qmail rpms please?

Install in any order you please.  RPM will tell you if you're missing a
dependency (i.e., wrong order).  Install them all at one time, if you want,
and never have to worry about dependencies!

> I have a double problem, first I am now running Redhat7.1,

Not a problem, necessarily.

> ... and two I have forgotton how to install rpm's (I never knew in the first
> place, but I have lost the instructions someone gave me before)

This could be a problem.  Installing, configuring, and administering an MTA is
not like installing a word processor or spreadsheet.  There are lots of
instructions on how to use RPM; the man page is a good place to start.  If
you're not comfortable with this, you probably shouldn't try to run an MTA
yet.

Charles