Massimo Quintini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My mail server receives mail for old users/rcpt

All mail servers do; accounts change, spammers have incorrect or guessed
address, etc.

> I want delete these msg and no forward to postmaster or other.

qmail does this (well, it bounces them) by default.  If the bounces bounce,
then they'll go to postmaster.  You want to know when your bounce messages are
undeliverable, don't you?

> How can I specify the delete operation in .qmail file?

Well, you can just throw the message away by putting nothing but comments in a
.qmail file.  You could then use the doublebounceto and doublebouncehost
control files to send double bounces to that .qmail file.

Charles