Nazghul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can compile the packages and installed (in this order) ucspi-tcp,
> ucspi-unix, daemontools, supervise-scripts, qmail+patches vmailmagr,
> vmailmgr-server and vmailmgrd-server-tcp, my problem is that I can't figure
> whow to make the servers start and keep runing,

Bruce Guenter's RPMs (from untroubled.org, etc) use the supervise-scripts to
start and stop services (they're simple wrappers around svscan functionality
in most cases).  Read /usr/doc/supervise-scripts/* .  If you have further
troubles, subscribe to Bruce's bgware mailing list and ask there; it's not a
qmail issue, and many of the people on this list have never used his
supervise-scripts.

Charles