From: Brian Moon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 10:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Single SMTP out server

Hi,

We use PHP for our web site(s).  It has the mail() function which uses
standard sendmail to send out mail.  We have qmail installed on all of our
web servers nodes.  In addition we have a mail server running qmail of
course.  What I would like to do is have qmail on all servers except the the
mail server relay their mail through the mail server instead of sending it
themselves.

Is this possible with qmail?

Brian Moon
dealnews.com, Inc.