Charles,

Here's what I use to invoke tcpserver....

tcpserver -c 50 0 pop3 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup mail.mydomain.com recordio
/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &
tcpserver -p -x /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -u100 -g501 0 smtp
/usr/bin/rblsmtpd -t30 -rrbl.maps.vix.com /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd &