My server is running vpopmail.  I also have Multiple IP address' aliased off
of one network card.

I can do traffic analysis through my router by IP address and this works
fine for incoming mail.  The problem that I have is the outgoing mail all is
going out through one IP.  I need to be able to charge my customers for
traffic.

Is there any way to make different domains send out on their own IP address?

here is my smtpd run from the supervise directory
 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1
env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin" \
tcpserver -v -p -u vpopmail -g vchkpw 0 smtp /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1