Scott, you rock!  I was just feeling good about myself because
I figured out what imaplogin was passing along and was munging
checkpassword to account for the slightly different file
descriptor 3.  Then would have been the fun of figuring out
what imapd needed.  It never hurts to really look close at code,
though.  Thanks so much for the follow up and to Russell I'll
thank again for the popbull code.  8^)

--
Michael Boyiazis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]