On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 06:22:07PM -0600, Charles Cazabon wrote:
> David Talkington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > My apologies for the cross post.  It appears that the qmail-ldap and
> > spamcontrol patches cannot cohabitate.  Either patch is successful on
> > its own, but the second will fail with lots of rejects.
> >
> > Is there a solution?
>
> Probably both patches touch qmail-smtpd (I don't use either patch).  It may be
> possible to apply by hand -- it's not tricky.  However, if either one changes
> functionality that the other depends on, it's more a matter of rewriting one
> or both patches.

I'm not sure about the contes of the spamcontrol patch, but qmail-ldap
contains a lot of spam elimination techniques, perhaps this code is already
included.
qmail-ldap's qmail-smtpd varies heavyly from stock qmail's one. There are no
ldap related functions in it, but TLS support, RBL stuff and so on.

Greetings

Henning

--
* Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany               *