My test of your server indicates that you appropriately block relaying.

-Tupshin

----- Original Message -----
From: "daiyuwen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2001 9:11 PM
Subject: What about www.mail-abuse.org ?

> Hi, Dear All
>
> Somebody are talking about www.orbs.org.
> What about www.mail-abuse.org?  I think they're abusing their influence.
Many sites are using their blacklist.  So they should be very responsible
for every IP address their list.

> For my instance, my server is on the RSS list because it WAS an open-relay
server.  Then I fixed the problem and sent a removal request.  But
mail-abuse.org said I blocked their mail server (I didn't.  I don't know
why).  Now they even refuse my removal request on the web.  According their
"order", I had to mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], explaining why I blocked their
server. But I just got an auto-relay that said I should submit removal
request on the web.  Dead loop :-(

(http://sms.sina.com.cn/docs/sina_mailalert.html)
(http://dailynews.sina.com.cn/c/266499.html)