Hi there,

I am probably opening a long-running topic here, but here goes...
I have just successfully compiled qmail on SCO OpenServer. However, it seems that my outgoing mail queue is getting "stuck".

The log includes,
Connected_to_......._but_connection_died._(#4.4.2)/
Running a "ps" shows qmail-remote sitting there, trying to deliver the queue.
Local deliveries work just fine.

I know similar messages have been posted to the list, and I apologise for the duplication, however I have spent the last two days pouring through the archives but unable to find the resolution (if there is one).

Before you say anything.... I can't move to Linux just yet...

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards
Jason