On Sun, 3 Jun 2001, George Xu wrote:

>  I use qmail+mysql system in SunOS.I want to filter a special mail
> address or subject or content when qmail server receiver all mail.

Make procmail your MDA, and set up a global procmailrc file that does
whatever you like with the mail. As long as the message hasn't been
delivered in the global procmailrc, execution falls through to the user's
.procmailrc when the recipe falls off the end of the global rc.

That said, a dot-qmail file will override any procmail delivery recipes,
so this isn't a good solution if you're trying to force something on
un-cooperative users, since they can more or less bypass your global
configs.

--
Todd A. Jacobs
CodeGnome Consulting, LTD