Pavel Kankovsky writes:
 > Perhaps I should have been more specific: when I said ``clogged'' I meant
 > the queue had run out of disk space and no new messages could be injected.
 > (To make things better, it was even impossible to inject bounces.)

Oh, well, a full disk always requires immediate sysadmin attention.
It's not an MTA issue, except to the extent that the disk got filled
by email messages.

 > Once upon a time, I spent a week modifying Sendmail's code! :)

I cannot be responsible for your odd habits.  Whatever you want to do
for fun is fine by me, as long as you don't scare the horses.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | Microsoft rivets everything.