Apologies Henning,
I am using tcpserver. Qmail is set up according to life with qmail. Its nice
to see civility is not dead thou!

-----Original Message-----
From: Henning Brauer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 June 2001 12:52
Subject: Re: Slow smtp response

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 12:13:56PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> The problem is my qmail box responds v.slowly to smtp request, taking an
> average of 100 secs for a connection to be made.  I am running qmail on a
> redhat 7.0 box.

Oh no, once more THE qmail-FAQ. If you really traveeled the archives as you
said you must have been blind. Search again. Hint: search for tcpserver.

> ******************************DISCLAIMER******************************
This useless cruft takes more space then your message.

--
* Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany               *

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) (\"Intended
Recipient\") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is
privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person
other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or
criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient,
please contact the sender as soon as possible.

Reed  Business Information Ltd.          +44 (0)20 8652 3500