George Xu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 1.  I want to know how to process when qmail received a not exist user in
> qmail server.  which program to process, is qmail-send ?
>
> whether original sender can receiver a notic mail?

I'm afraid I have to guess at what you meant here.  When qmail receives a mail
for a non-existent address in a local/virtual domain, qmail-send will notice
this.  qmail-send will generate a bounce message ("Your message could not be
delivered..." type message) to the original sender of the message
automatically; you don't need to do anything.

> 2.  About quota ,when user mail sizes execd max quota size,qmail how to
> process, or qmail-local error .  whether original sender can receiver a
> notic mail?

If you're talking per-virtual-user limits, you'll need to use a virtual domain
manager of some sort which has this feature; vmailmgr has quota support.

Charles