Gordon McDowall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Has anyone had any experience of customers having problems sending mail
> through qmaill using formmail etc?

Only if their scripts are broken, or use very odd sendmail-specific
commandline options.

> Since we changed from sendmail to qmail there has been a few people saying
> they have the mails generated by their scripts rejected by the mail server

Are they using the qmail sendmail wrapper, or qmail-inject, or qmail-queue
directly?  I assume the sendmail wrapper.  Have them tell you exactly how
they're calling it (weird options, whatever), and check what exit code they're
getting.  Without that, they're just pissing in the wind.

Charles