> Don't pass the deliveries off to relays. In doing so, you're taking
> one message with 45000 recipients and making it 45000 messages with
> one recipient.

This brings up an interesting question.  If I'm sending a message to 100k
people, but I need a unique unsubscribe link at the end, can qmail be
convinced that it's only one message, and 100k recipients?  I.E.

Dear reader-

samesamsamesame samesame ... same.

--Me
My Company

To remove yourself from this list, click here: