I read the page, but I have mainly one question:

* In my maillog the mail to the exchange is
[EMAIL PROTECTED], not [EMAIL PROTECTED], in the example the
mail is forwarded to @exchange.example.com and not to @example.com, I think I am
searching to forward to the same domain.

I think that technically the qmail must connect to exchange.example.com, but send a
[EMAIL PROTECTED] in "rcpt to:", something like smtproutes combined with alias. My
"wish" is to do something like this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED][10.1.1.10]

where the user aaa is forwarded using the same domain but to another machine.

Thank you again.
Sebastian Wain