Duncan MacMillan([EMAIL PROTECTED])@2001.06.06 15:27:49 +0000:
> I'm sorry if this is off topic for this list, but I'm assuming that there
> will be people here that can answer this question.
>
> I have a box that runs QMail & TCPServer. The box has multiple external
> addresses that are used to route various port connections to internal
> network addresses using redir. My problem is that I now find that I need to
> route a port 25 connection into the network. The problem I am having is that
> TCPServer is binding to all the interface addresses and as such redir can
> not bind to the address and port I need.
>
> My question is how do I limit TCPServer to a specific address when it starts
> listening on ports 25 and 110.

yes, read the docs to tcpserver
replace the 0 witht he ip and everything will be fine.
of course you will have to start a supervise with tcpserver for every
single address you are binding to on every prot you are binding to.
/k

--
> Things can only really be scientifically true if they could also be false
> with different data. --Karl Popper
KR433/KR11-RIPE -- WebMonster Community Founder -- nGENn GmbH Senior Techie
http://www.webmonster.de/ -- ftp://ftp.webmonster.de/ -- http://www.ngenn.net/
karsten&rohrbach.de -- alpha&ngenn.net -- alpha&scene.org -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GnuPG 0x2964BF46 2001-03-15 42F9 9FFF 50D4 2F38 DBEE  DF22 3340 4F4E 2964 BF46

PGP signature