Actually, it looks like they tried to send to those users but
you don't have them and they bounced.  If they forged the
sender then the bounce can't go through and you'll eventually
get a double bounce to postmaster.  That's happened to me
a couple of times.  Check the logs to see what they say.
According to your tcp.smtp.cdb file you're not an open relay.

Regards.

At 01:44 PM 6/6/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>I've got this in my queue:
>
>5 Jun 2001 14:44:17 GMT  #48256  5651  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>         remote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   done  remote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   done  remote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>         remote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   done  remote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   done  remote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>         remote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   done  remote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>         remote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>         remote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   done  remote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   done  remote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>         remote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>         remote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Neither mail.com nor mindless.com are my domains
><snipped>

-
Kourosh Ghassemieh
MindWare Information Systems & Technologies
9255 Sunset Blvd, Penthouse
West Hollywood CA 90069
(310) 729-1784
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

++++Networking Solutions for Your Business++++