On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Constantine Koulis wrote:

> I  can connect POP3 to the unix users but i cannot receive any email.
> When i open the unix-user i made his home directory to be :
> /home/username.
> Is this the correct one for qmail?If not which is?

Yes it is. I think you should first tell us if local deliveries fail or
succeed. If they succeed, where is the mail put? What popdaemon do you
use?

> Another thing Do i need to put in the /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts all the
> domains that i want to send email?

Of course not. rcpthosts stands for ReCiPienThosts; hosts you want qmail
to accept mail for. You put allowed IP's/hostnames into the config files
for tcpserver, which you should use with qmail.

http://cr.yp.to/ucspi-tcp.html

> Thats impossible.I have to put all the domains in the world?LIke
> hotmail.com,yahoo.com......

If you should have (and you must not) then I bet there was a wildcard for
it ;)

Grtz,

Arjen.