Marc Knoop writes:
 > I have been requested to make a change to one of my qmail servers [see
 > below], though I am unsure of how to do this.

Probably the best thing to do, to minimize the possible corruption of
email, is to add a /service/smtpdlf, bind to another IP address or
port number, and patch the copy of qmail-smtpd that's running on that
service so it accepts LF as a line terminator.  Then tell the people
who can't fix their broken code that they can use smtpdlf at the
different port or IP address.
-russ

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |