To send qmail a SIGHUP:

type:

killall -SIGHUP qmail

this will send a SIGHUP to all processes running that are named qmail.

or, type:
ps -e

and find qmail on the list.

then:
kill -SIGHUP <the pid of qmail you saw in the output of ps>

                        Justin M. Shomo, CEO
                        TransWan Corporation
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        http://www.transwan.com
                        303-466-9626
                        910 15th St. Ste. 751
                        Denver, CO 80202

TransWan Corporation

IP and ATM Based Communication protocols, software, and services.