On Sun, Jun 10, 2001 at 05:21:58PM +0200,
  Vincent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi.
> I'm using qmail-1.03
> I'm having problems sending mail from withing perl scripts. The scirpt I used worked
>perfectly on a linux server using sendmail. Now I'n using it on our news server with
>qmail. The scirpt functions okay, but there is no mail sent.
>
> I've made the proper links to /var/qmail/bin/sendmail.
> When I start sendmail -t (the same way the script does) I can create mail messages,
>but the script doesn't
>
> Anyone has an idea what's causing the problems?
> Thanks,

You haven't given us any information that would allow us to figure out what
is going wrong.

The obvious debugging technique is to record a copy of what you are piping
to sendmail to see if that is a problem. It also isn't clear that you
properly tested that you were running the same program your script is.
You want to make sure you try using the full path used by the script.