Tom Beer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I surfed the archives, but there were only problems no solution. I fetch
> mail with fetchmail (;-) and want to block some addresses and domains. But
> fetchmail interrupts after getting the first blocked mail and won't receive
> any further ones. As far as I can see it is qmail and not fetchmail related.

Bogus analysis.  You've got fetchmail configured to deliver mail by connecting
to port 25 and delivering via SMTP.  When qmail-smtpd refuses a message,
fetchmail deduces that this method of delivery doesn't work, and refuses to go
on.

If you insist on having fetchmail deliver via SMTP, you _have_ to have
qmail-smtpd accept every message fetchmail retrieves.  If you want to filter
out messages, do it later in the process (via .qmail files or procmail, etc).

Charles