In linux there is the minicom (which would be the hyperterminal) check on that.
Terius
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 8:47 AM
Subject: RE: Need your help please !

Michael:

Yes.. Your question is not qmail related. I waited to answer hoping some other more experienced people may help.

I have setup several Routers using a PC. Each model has different procedure. It is complex. It is not somebody from a mailing list can walk you through. My advise is to read the manuals which came with your Cisco product and then call Cisco technical support. I do not believe, from reading your email, that you have enough know-how to do it on your own.

Kirti