Joshua Nichols <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Like with this list... Let's say Charles sends a message 1/10 of a second
> after I send this one.  Does that mean that qmail won't even /try/ to send
> his until mine has been completely delivered?  If so, how does anyone run
> both standard email accounts and large lists on the same box without
> experiencing HUGE delays on their regular outbound email?

I believe some people have run into this behaviour in the past.  One suggested
solution was to run separate instances of qmail for the lists and regular
users -- i.e. /var/qmail and /var/qmail-lists .  If you can have two IP
addresses on the machine, you can then even run qmail-smtpd from each so each
instance receives the proper bounces.  Otherwise you have to play games of
some sort.

Charles