Hi,

this morning I awoke to find some 6000 emails in my inbox from
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -- they were the same exact 6000 emails.

The inbox is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also in my ps list, I have about 80 qmail-remote spawns that look like this:

  998 ?        S      0:00  |           |   \_ qmail-remote tomerwolf.com  tomer
 1012 ?        S      0:00  |           |   \_ qmail-remote tomerwolf.com  tomer
 1016 ?        S      0:00  |           |   \_ qmail-remote tomerwolf.com  tomer
 1038 ?        S      0:00  |           |   \_ qmail-remote tomerwolf.com  tomer
 1039 ?        S      0:00  |           |   \_ qmail-remote tomerwolf.com  tomer
 1063 ?        S      0:00  |           |   \_ qmail-remote tomerwolf.com  tomer

What are those? How do I kill them off?  Why am I getting 6000 of the same
email?

I unfortunatly just cleared my inbox so I don't have headers.

Would this be an issue on my end?  If it is, am I now causing a massive headache
for their admin?

My site bandwidth is using a sustained 30K/s to his server this morning...

How can I quickly stop the problem, and find a solution, and discover what's
happening?

Thanks,
DavidU