Can I qmail-queue more than one message at the time ?

 From the manual it seems that sender and message are only one,
 while recipients can be as many you wish. I would like
 to feed qmail-queue with a single file (or stdin) where all
 messages are packed together.

 Is it possibile ?
 What would be the strcuture of the file in that case ?

 Many thanks for your help.

Ciao