You are confused. qmail does not look at the contents of the email at
all. qmail has no concept of MIME, attachments, default lengths or
anything. If the email is corrupted it's because your programmer
submitted it to qmail in a corrupted state.

Get your programmer to write the email to a file at the same time that
it is submitted to qmail. When the email comes out the other side,
compare it against the file and show us the differences.

Regards.