Dear all,

My name is Alex, I got some problem when using qmail.
I followed the installation guide in life with qmail
and completed the installation guide. The service can
start properly. I use outlook express as my MUA. When
I sent e-mail (e.g to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) using
my qmail server (mail.alextsang.org), it fails to sent
and bounce back to my mailbox. The bounce back e-mail
is enclosed. It said 'Hi. This is the qmail-send
program at mail.alextsang.org.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to
the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it
didn't work out.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named yahoo.com?.
(#5.1.2)'
But when I changed the system back from qmail to
sendmail, it works properly. So I think the problem
was on the qmail configuration. Anyone can help me?

Regards

Alex Tsang

http://buzz.yahoo.com/
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named yahoo.com?. (#5.1.2)