I just added a second T1 to our service. Every time we try to send mail
while connected to the new server we get the following error. This only
happens to outbound email.

I put the class "C" in the /etc/hosts.allow

What do I need to do to fix this?

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by
the server. The rejected e-mail address was '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'. Subject
'RT311', Account: 'kingmanaz.net', Server: 'kingmanaz.net', Protocol: SMTP,
Server Response: '553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed
rcpthosts (#5.7.1)', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 553, Error
Number: 0x800CCC79

Thanks
Bob Ross