it looks like you have svscan running on / and /service instead of just
/service.  check your /etc/inittab and other init scripts and such and
make sure that only 1 svscan is running and only on /service.  there are
also 2 supervise processes running on qmail-smtpd for some reason.  it
could be related to the above.  since 2 of those are running, 1 of them is
actually running it (bound on port 25/tcp), and the other one keeps trying
to start it but fails because it can't bind to that port since the first
one already has it...

somewhere to start, at least.

-tcl.