Hi there,

                I´m involved in the task of installing and configuring an SMTP proxy to
redirect mail between a Lotus server and the Internet; I´m imposed to use
Lotus, but I do not feel like exposing that kind of server to the Internet,
so I need to put a Qmail server to route mail between Internet and Lotus.

                Have been reviewing he documentation and I like it very much, but I´m a
little new to this so I suppose that I need a little redirection to the
correct place. Is enough a mini-qmail installation for this task?. Any
security concern?. Any tip would be more than appreciated as I´m a little
lost.

                Thanks a lot.