Hi there,

Let me introdce myself first. My name is Schajee and I'm a web developer. My
company requires me to setup a complete Hotmail styled email service for use
by its employees.

I've been searching a solution to this problem and I found a lot of them but
none matched my requirement, so I was forced to look for other solutions. I
found qmail by accident and I kinda liked it. I've been using it for a some
days now and I think it meets my requirments.

So the question is how do you setup a mail service like Hotmail. I'm ready to
develop a web based MUA which works with qmail and hopefull this should do the
trick.

So, anybody out there who has either worked on it before or has some
experiance in working for such a thing... please let know so that we can sit
down and talk about this.

Thanks
Schajee