cool dragon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...] when I try to send a mail form the outlook to myself, It is failed, I
> checked the mailog in /var/log in the mail server, it shows like the
> following:
>
> "alert: unable to opendir to do, sleeping.........."

Sounds like the permissions or location of the todo directory in the queue
aren't correct.  There's probably other problems with the queue as well.
To fix this, you could blindly do the following:

1. stop qmail
2.  cd to your qmail source directory (where you unpacked the .tar.gz file).
3.  do `make setup check'

Or, send another message to this list, including the unedited output of the
`qmail-showctl` command, and the output of
`ls -ld / /var /var/qmail /var/qmail/queue /var/qmail/queue/*`

Charles