From: Mehul Choksi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 9:29 AM
To: Qmail List (E-mail)
Subject: Slow Connection with LVS

We have a couple of Qmail servers in a cluster (LVS), co-existing with Sendmail. The qmail servers take half and one minute each for establishing the connection with client when connecting thru the LVS. The tcpserver option I am using is –R and –t 0 with which, direct connection happens with absolutely no delay. The LVS is fine I guess since the sendmail gets connected without any delay thru LVS. Could any one help me reducing this delay?

Thanks,

Mehul.