arnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am still a newbie with Qmail and I have a strange (to me) error that
> is taking over the screen on a system that I need urgent help with as it
> may be affecting various domains email reception and delivery.
>
> The display is as follows:

I have no idea how you're getting those messages on the console -- they appear
to be part of a POP3 conversation.  You've also posted zero useful information
for tracking down your problem.

If you want real help, post the following information, without editing any of
it, especially not to change domain or host names:

  -output of `qmail-showctl`
  -the script you're using to start qmail-pop3d
  -a snippet of any qmail-pop3d or tcpserver log which contains error messages
  related to the problem you're having.
  -a description of what you're running (i.e. qmail-1.03 with patch X and
  add-on module Y, which I got from URL foo)

Charles