* Adam McKenna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010621 01:40]:
> I just installed qmail for a client, and he is complaining that mails he is
> sending out, that used to work fine, now are coming through without any
> newlines.

That's odd. What version of PHP4, out of curiosity? (It probably doesn't
matter, but...)

> I've looked on php.net and around the web, and it seems that the solution to
> this problem is to set sendmail_path to be /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject.  But
> I was wondering if anyone knew what was causing this problem?  You would
> think that /var/qmail/bin/sendmail should behave simliar to qmail-inject.

I have set sendmail_path to ``/var/qmail/bin/sendmail -t'' on a PHP-4.0.3pl1
machine and it works just fine.

/pg
--
Peter Green : Architekton Internet Services, LLC : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
> I get the following error messages at bootup, could anyone tell me
> what they mean?
> fcntl_setlk() called by process 51 (lpd) with broken flock() emulation
They mean that you have not read the documentation when upgrading the
kernel.
(Seen on c.o.l.misc)