I have set up qmail to use the QUEUE_EXTRA feature in order to capture
outgoing mail if sender matches a criteria.  The .qmail-log looks like
this:

| if echo $SENDER | grep "@apedge.com" > /dev/null 2>&1; then exit 0;
else exit 99; fi
&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The catchall forward works, BUT the original sender of the email will
get a copy of "Failure notice" that looks like this:

  Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apedge.com.
  I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
  This message is looping: it already has my Delivered-To line. (#5.4.6)

Can any tell me why and how I can prevent this?

Thanks.