Hello!

I have a question about setting up pop3 access for
virtual domains.

For example, suppose I have 2 virtual domains on my
server => vdomain1.com and vdomain2.com

I need to set up the following email addresses, each
one will be accessed by a DIFFERENT person through
POP3
(i.e. with MS Outlook):

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

So I need to set up 4 pop3 accounts for these people.
I am using qmail-pop3d and the maildir format.

I am confused about virtual domains in qmail.
According to LWQ, having virtual domains is as simple
as adding to the virtualdomains file =>

vdomain1.com:vdomain1_user
vdomain2.com:vdomain2_user

and set up 2 linux system users with the names
"vdomain1_user" and "vdomain2_user"
and in each user's home directory put .qmail-support
and .qmail-webmaster

Now this all looks great, but here I have a problem.
How will the pop3 program access the email? My test
user had only one .qmail file (no virtual domains yet
or extensions yet) and the pop3 client was set up with
the regular linux username and password.

So the gist of the question is, if a regular linux
user's home directory has only 1 .qmail file without
any extensions, then pop3 access can be set up simply
by using that user's linux username and password.

But if there are many .qmail-ext files with extensions
in the user's home directory, then how to configure
the usernames and passwords so that separate people
can access the Maildir controled by each .qmail-ext?
As far as I know, the usename and the password is the
same for all of them.

Or, is there a better way to cnfigure all this? I
admit that I am a newbie at this, so answers (ideally
with detailed instructions) are greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch!!!