Ivan Menendez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have an Exchange server that sends it SMTP mail through a Qmail Server;
> the Exchange Server creates a lot of headers revealing a lot of information
> about our network structure, creating a security risk..... Is there any way
> to delete/modify those headers in Qmail server?.

Yes; Bruce Guenter's QMAILQUEUE patch (and his qmil-qfilter addon) could be
used to strip these headers.  See untroubled.org for his software.

However, I think you're tilting at windmills.  Providing your network is
firewalled, the type of information you see in mail headers shouldn't make
much of a difference.

Charles