[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
 > Hi all,
 >
 > I am using qmail-1.03-30 and its working fine as far as SMTP connection is
 > concern.
 > But i am using ipop3d for for pop daemon, which is very slow.
 > Is it possible to use qmail-pop3d with Mailbox format ???

No.  Switch to Maildir format.  It's much more managable.  You can
remove unwanted emails from a user's mailbox ("My email download is
taking forever.  Do I have a multi-megabyte email?  Could you delete
it?").  You can insert bulletins just by symlinking to them.  You can
delete emails which haven't been read for a certain period of time.
And it's reliable over NFS, which Mailbox isn't.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |